This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
APL Co. Pte Ltd (APL), a subsidiary of Neptune Orient Lines Limited, is a logistics and transportation services provider that offers its solutions through vessels, containers, intermodal transportation, and terminal and container yards. It provides standard containers, refrigerated containers; special containers to ship machinery, industrial boilers, tractors, steel pipes, steel bars and cables, and chassis generator sets to carry hazardous materials such as flammable liquids, flammable solids, poisons, corrosives, and flammable and non-flammable gases. It also offers IT and e-commerce solutions such as homeport to access shipment information and transactions through apl.com/homeport web link, electronic data interchange service to exchange business information from computer-to-computer. APL operates in Asia-Oceania, Asia-Europe, Intra-Asia, Intra-Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific trade lines. The company has terminals in Dutch Harbor, San Pedro the US; Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Kobe, Japan; Yokohama, Japan. APL is headquartered in Singapore.
APL Co. Pte Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2018: Relocation of APL Sri Lanka Office effective 5 March 2018
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Key Facts
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Key Employees
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - History
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Business Description
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Strengths
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Weaknesses
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Opportunities
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Threats
- APL Co. Pte Ltd - Key Competitors
- Mar 01, 2018: Relocation of APL Sri Lanka Office effective 5 March 2018
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Key Facts
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Key Employees
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Major Products and Services
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, History
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Other Locations
- APL Co. Pte Ltd, Key Competitors