The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAXIMUS, Inc. (MAXIMUS) is a provider of business process solutions enabling governments to serve people. The company offers a broad range of business process management and technology solutions that help improve the outcomes for people and result in improved productivity, precision, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. Its service portfolio includes program consulting services, program administration services, and software development, operations and management. The company also provides child support services, tax credit and workforce services. Maximus offers its services to federal, state and local human service and government health agencies. It collaborates with government agencies in the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Saudi Arabia among others. Maximus is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
MAXIMUS, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: MAXIMUS reports higher net income for Q2, reiterates outlook for fiscal 2017
May 04,2017: MAXIMUS reports higher Q2 net income, updates outlook for fiscal 2017
Mar 30,2017: MAXIMUS's contact center operations in Texas achieve re-certification as Center of Excellence
Feb 09,2017: Maximus reports higher net income for Q1, provides outlook for fiscal 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Facts
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Employees
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
MAXIMUS, Inc. - History
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Company Statement
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Business Description
Business Segment: Health Services
Business Segment: Human Services
Business Segment: U.S. Federal Services
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
MAXIMUS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Strengths
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Weaknesses
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Opportunities
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Threats
MAXIMUS, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
MAXIMUS, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2017: MAXIMUS reports higher net income for Q2, reiterates outlook for fiscal 2017
May 04, 2017: MAXIMUS reports higher Q2 net income, updates outlook for fiscal 2017
Mar 30, 2017: MAXIMUS's contact center operations in Texas achieve re-certification as Center of Excellence
Feb 09, 2017: Maximus reports higher net income for Q1, provides outlook for fiscal 2017
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Facts
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Employees
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
MAXIMUS, Inc., Major Products and Services
MAXIMUS, Inc., History
MAXIMUS, Inc., Subsidiaries
MAXIMUS, Inc., Key Competitors
MAXIMUS, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
MAXIMUS, Inc., Annual Ratios
MAXIMUS, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
MAXIMUS, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
MAXIMUS, Inc., Interim Ratios
MAXIMUS, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MAXIMUS, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
MAXIMUS, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Unisys Corporation
- Serco Inc
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machines Corp
- Ingeus Limited
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
- Automated Health Systems Inc
- Atos SE
- Accenture Federal Services LLC