This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAmes Construction Inc (Ames Construction) is a heavy construction contractor. It offers heavy civil and industrial general contracting services such as design-build, construction methods advice, flood control, mine development, contract mining, excavation, above-ground construction, and reclamation works. The company offers its services for commercial, transportation, mining, energy, water and wastewater, and alternative delivery markets. The company has expertise in building airports, commercial infrastructure, highways and bridges, railways, power plants, water treatment plants, dams, and golf courses projects. Ames Construction has a presence in Minnesota, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, and Utah in the US. The company is headquartered in Burnsville, Minnesota, the US.
Ames Construction Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsJun 13, 2022: Northwest Pipe Company to supply water transmission pipeline for the Salem Reach 1 of the Spanish Fork Santaquin Pipeline Project
May 06, 2022: Enagas : The GreenH2Pipes consortium studies promoting the transport of hydrogen through existing infrastructures
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Ames Construction Inc - Key Facts
- Ames Construction Inc - Key Employees
- Ames Construction Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ames Construction Inc - History
- Ames Construction Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ames Construction Inc - Business Description
- Ames Construction Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ames Construction Inc - Strengths
- Ames Construction Inc - Weaknesses
- Ames Construction Inc - Opportunities
- Ames Construction Inc - Threats
- Ames Construction Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 13, 2022: Northwest Pipe Company to supply water transmission pipeline for the Salem Reach 1 of the Spanish Fork Santaquin Pipeline Project
- May 06, 2022: Enagas : The GreenH2Pipes consortium studies promoting the transport of hydrogen through existing infrastructures
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Ames Construction Inc, Key Facts
- Ames Construction Inc, Key Employees
- Ames Construction Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ames Construction Inc, History
- Ames Construction Inc, Other Locations
- Ames Construction Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Power Construction Company LLC
- Kiewit Corp
- Aaron Enterprises Inc
- Skanska USA Civil Inc
- Granite Construction Inc
- Robins & Morton LLC
- Ric-Man Construction Inc