The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PulteGroup, Inc. (PulteGroup) is a homebuilder that mainly engages in acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes in the U.S. It offers a wide variety of home designs including single-family detached, townhouses, condominiums, and duplexes. The portfolio of services includes designing, land acquisition and development, marketing and sales, and construction services. It also provides financial assistance in the form of mortgage banking, conducted through its subsidiaries. The company builds homes under various brands include Pulte Homes, Del Webb, Centex, Pulte Mortgage, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods, and DiVosta Homes. PulteGroup is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
PulteGroup Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2018: Southern Company subsidiaries Alabama Power and Georgia Power continue building the future of energy with innovative Smart Neighborhood projects
Jan 30, 2018: Pultegroup posts Q4 2017 financial results
Jan 09, 2018: Georgia Power and PulteGroup partner for first Smart Neighborhood in Atlanta
Oct 24, 2017: PulteGroup reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 25, 2017: PulteGroup reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PulteGroup Inc - Key Facts
- PulteGroup Inc - Key Employees
- PulteGroup Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- PulteGroup Inc - Major Products and Services
- PulteGroup Inc - History
- PulteGroup Inc - Company Statement
- PulteGroup Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- PulteGroup Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Financial Services
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Homebuilding
- Key Stats
- PulteGroup Inc - Corporate Strategy
- PulteGroup Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PulteGroup Inc - Strengths
- PulteGroup Inc - Weaknesses
- PulteGroup Inc - Opportunities
- PulteGroup Inc - Threats
- PulteGroup Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Feb 20, 2018: Southern Company subsidiaries Alabama Power and Georgia Power continue building the future of energy with innovative Smart Neighborhood projects
- Jan 09, 2018: Georgia Power and PulteGroup partner for first Smart Neighborhood in Atlanta
- Oct 24, 2017: PulteGroup reports third quarter 2017 financial results
- Jul 25, 2017: PulteGroup reports second quarter 2017 financial results
- Apr 25, 2017: PulteGroup Q1 net income increases
- Mar 16, 2017: Pultegroup names Todd Sheldon general counsel
- Jan 26, 2017: PulteGroup reports financial results for 2016 fourth quarter
- Ratio Definitions
- PulteGroup Inc, Key Facts
- PulteGroup Inc, Key Employees
- PulteGroup Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- PulteGroup Inc, Major Products and Services
- PulteGroup Inc, History
- PulteGroup Inc, Subsidiaries
- PulteGroup Inc, Key Competitors
- PulteGroup Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- PulteGroup Inc, Annual Ratios
- PulteGroup Inc, Annual Ratios
- PulteGroup Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PulteGroup Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- PulteGroup Inc, Ratio Charts