This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sodexo, Inc. (Sodexo), a subsidiary of Sodexo SA, is a provider of integrated facilities management and food service operations. It develops, manages and delivers on-site services, benefits and rewards services and additional services. The company offers services that include construction, interior design, performance interiors; facilities management, energy management and conservation, roofing design and management services; and food services. Sodexo serves customers across various industries including health care, corporate, schools, seniors, sports and leisure, universities, energy and resources, government and agencies and remote sites. The company offers its services in the US, Canada and Mexico. Sodexo is headquartered in Maryland, the US.
Sodexo, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 06,2017: Sodexo announces layoffs in Cleveland, Ohio
Aug 16,2017: Sodexo receives top gong at Savour Australia restaurant industry awards
May 09,2017: Cleveland Clinic to switch food service from Sodexo on main campus, 383 jobs at risk
Apr 13,2017: Sodexo H1 net profit down
Reasons for Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Facts
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Employees
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Sodexo, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Sodexo, Inc. - History
Sodexo, Inc. - Company Statement
Sodexo, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sodexo, Inc. - Business Description
Sodexo, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sodexo, Inc. - Strengths
Sodexo, Inc. - Weaknesses
Sodexo, Inc. - Opportunities
Sodexo, Inc. - Threats
Sodexo, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2017: Sodexo receives top gong at Savour Australia restaurant industry awards
Apr 13, 2017: Sodexo H1 net profit down
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Sodexo, Inc., Key Facts
Sodexo, Inc., Key Employees
Sodexo, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Sodexo, Inc., Major Products and Services
Sodexo, Inc., History
Sodexo, Inc., Key Competitors