1h Free Analyst TimeNeptune Technology Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNeptune Technology Group Inc (Neptune), a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc., is a provider of meters and water automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) communication systems. The company's products include data collectors, such as mobile data collector, handhelds, field programmer, belt clip transceiver and leak spy; and endpoints/MIUs such as RF MIU, E-CODER, Cellular MIU, and ProCoder, among others. It also offers N_SIGHT host module that works in walk-by or mobile reading modes for water network across the utility; and N_SIGHT PLUS host module to collect accurate data, analyze and share across departments in the utility. The company serves water utilities across North America. It has presence in the US, Mexico and Canada. Neptune is headquartered in Tallassee, Alabama, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Key Facts
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Key Employees
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - History
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Business Description
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Strengths
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Opportunities
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Threats
- Neptune Technology Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Key Facts
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Key Employees
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, History
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Other Locations
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Neptune Technology Group Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sensus USA Inc
- Badger Meter Inc
- Itron Inc
- Mueller Water Products Inc
- Master Meter Inc