1h Free Analyst TimeKerr Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsKerr Corp (Kerr), a Envista Holdings Corp, is a manufacturer of dental consumables. It develops and manufactures a comprehensive line of products used in all types of dental restorative procedures. Its product portfolio includes dental alloys, composites, bonding agents, LED curing lights, impression materials, cements, bone grafting materials, laboratory instruments, temporary dental cement products, tissue management products, and accessories for restorative processes. The company markets its products through sales force and a network of exclusive distributors in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Americas. Kerr conducts its European operations through its subsidiary, KerrHawe SA, with headquarters in Switzerland. Kerr is headquartered in Brea, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kerr Corp - Key Facts
- Kerr Corp - Key Employees
- Kerr Corp - Major Products and Services
- Kerr Corp - History
- Kerr Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kerr Corp - Business Description
- Kerr Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kerr Corp - Strengths
- Kerr Corp - Weaknesses
- Kerr Corp - Opportunities
- Kerr Corp - Threats
- Kerr Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kerr Corp, Key Facts
- Kerr Corp, Key Employees
- Kerr Corp, Major Products and Services
- Kerr Corp, History
- Kerr Corp, Other Locations
- Kerr Corp, Subsidiaries
- Kerr Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Royal Dental Group
- Shofu Dental Corp
- Pentron Clinical Technologies LLC
- Coltene Holding AG
- Salvin Dental Specialties Inc
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC