This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
7-Eleven, Inc (7-Eleven) a subsidiary of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., is a convenience store chain operator. The company operates through franchise and license models and offers a range of merchandises. It also operates as an independent gasoline retailer. The company’s store offers various types of food and beverage products, apparel, health and beauty products, household products, alcohol and tobacco products, and others. The stores also offer music card, gaming card, phone card and gift card. 7-Eleven along with its franchisees, licensees and affiliates has presence in China, Malaysia, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and the US. 7-Eleven is headquartered in Texas, the US.
7-Eleven Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2018: Marina Go appointed to 7-Eleven board
Dec 11, 2017: Bojangles and mall movie theater set to open, 7-Eleven takes out gas pumps
Aug 31, 2017: Texas Gas Stations Start To Run Dry As Drivers Panic
Aug 21, 2017: 7-Eleven wins Stars of Energy Efficiency Award
Apr 03, 2017: 7-Eleven Signs Agreement with TXU Energy to Power Most Texas Stores with Wind Energy
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- 7-Eleven Inc - Key Facts
- 7-Eleven Inc - Key Employees
- 7-Eleven Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- 7-Eleven Inc - Major Products and Services
- 7-Eleven Inc - History
- 7-Eleven Inc - Company Statement
- 7-Eleven Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- 7-Eleven Inc - Business Description
- 7-Eleven Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 7-Eleven Inc - Strengths
- 7-Eleven Inc - Weaknesses
- 7-Eleven Inc - Opportunities
- 7-Eleven Inc - Threats
- 7-Eleven Inc - Key Competitors
- 7-Eleven Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Aug 21, 2017: 7-Eleven wins Stars of Energy Efficiency Award
- Apr 03, 2017: 7-Eleven Signs Agreement with TXU Energy to Power Most Texas Stores with Wind Energy
- 7-Eleven Inc, Key Facts
- 7-Eleven Inc, Key Employees
- 7-Eleven Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- 7-Eleven Inc, Major Products and Services
- 7-Eleven Inc, History
- 7-Eleven Inc, Subsidiaries
- 7-Eleven Inc, Key Competitors
- 7-Eleven Inc, Recent Deals Summary