The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. (Samsung SDI) is a global manufacturer and distributor of the batteries. The company along with its subsidiaries carries out research and development, manufacturing, and marketing of a wide range of digital products such as small size Li-ion battery, automotive battery, energy storage system, and semi conductors, organic light-emitting diode (OLED), and photovoltaic paste. Its products find applications in information technology (IT) devices, power devices, and trans devices. Samsung SDI distributes its products to clients in Korea, North America, Europe, South America, China and Southeast Asia. It operates production plants in Korea, China, Mexico, Hungary, Vietnam, Austria, Russia, the US, Germany, India, Taiwan, Japan and Malaysia. Samsung SDI is headquartered in Yongin-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea.
Samsung SDI Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 13,2018: RES and TRIG bring Scotland’s first utility-scale battery online
Jun 21,2018: Samsung SDI Targets EU Market with New Residential ESS Module
Jun 14,2018: Samsung promises to use 100 percent renewable energy in US, Europe, and China by 2020
Mar 24,2018: Posco looks for charge from electric vehicle batteries
Mar 20,2018: Battery makers descend on Australia, Canada cobalt developers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Key Facts
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Key Employees
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - History
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Company Statement
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Electronic Materials
Business Segment: Energy Solution
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Strengths
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Opportunities
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Threats
Samsung SDI Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 21, 2018: Samsung SDI Targets EU Market with New Residential ESS Module
Jan 14, 2018: Samsung SDI Unveils Innovative Battery Products at Detroit Motor Show The Future of Electric Vehicles Starts Today
Sep 12, 2017: Samsung SDI Introduces High-tech Innovations to Lead the Popularization of EVs at Frankfurt Motor Show
May 29, 2017: Samsung SDI Completes EV Battery Plant Construction in Hungary
May 29, 2017: Samsung SDI to Unveil New Residential ESS Products for Global Market
Mar 31, 2017: Carnegie partners with Samsung, Lendlease for energy storage solutions in Australia
Mar 14, 2017: Tesvolt develops next-generation storage system using Samsung SDI batteries
Feb 28, 2017: Samsung SDI Comes to the Rescue to Support California Energy Industry with Ultra-Fast Battery Delivery for the World’s Largest Battery-Based ESS Project
Jan 09, 2017: Samsung SDI Presents an Innovative Next Generation Battery With Fast Charging Capability and High Energy Density That Enables Electric Vehicles (EV) to Drive 600km
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Key Facts
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Key Employees
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, History
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Other Locations
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Joint Venture
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Samsung SDI Co Ltd, Ratio Charts