1h Free Analyst TimeSaia Inc (SAIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saia Inc (Saia) is a provider of supply chain and logistics solutions. The company’s service portfolio includes regional and inter-regional less than truckload service, non-asset truckload service and third-party logistics. The company also offers various logistics solutions such as logistic project management, facility staffing and process management services. The company offers other value-added services such as expedited services, contract logistics, warehousing, domestic ground and international services. The company carries out operations through its major subsidiaries, Saia Motor Freight Line LLC, LinkEx Inc and Saia Logistics Services LLC. Saia offers logistic solutions in various states in the US and offers LTL services in Canada and Mexico through third-party interline carriers. Saia is headquartered in Johns Creek, Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Saia Inc - Key Facts
- Saia Inc - Key Employees
- Saia Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Saia Inc - Major Products and Services
- Saia Inc - History
- Saia Inc - Company Statement
- Saia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Saia Inc - Business Description
- Saia Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Saia Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Saia Inc - Strengths
- Saia Inc - Weaknesses
- Saia Inc - Opportunities
- Saia Inc - Threats
- Saia Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Saia Inc, Key Facts
- Saia Inc, Key Employees
- Saia Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Saia Inc, Major Products and Services
- Saia Inc, History
- Saia Inc, Other Locations
- Saia Inc, Subsidiaries
- Saia Inc, Key Competitors
- Saia Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Saia Inc, Annual Ratios
- Saia Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Saia Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Saia Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Yellow Corp
- XPO Logistics Inc
- Werner Enterprises Inc
- USA Truck, Inc.
- Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.
- United Parcel Service Inc
- Ryder System Inc
- P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc
- Old Dominion Freight Line Inc
- Marten Transport Ltd
- Landstar System Inc
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc
- Kirby Corp
- Hub Group Inc
- Heartland Express Inc
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc
- Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc
- Forward Air Corp
- FedEx Corp
- Echo Global Logistics Inc
- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc.
- Colonial Group Inc
- Celadon Group, Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc
- ArcBest Corp
- Air Transport Services Group Inc