The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (Maruti Suzuki), formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited (SMC), is an automobile manufacturing company. It manufactures and sells motor vehicles, components and spare parts. The company offers its products under three categories: passenger cars, vans and utility vehicles. It manufactures cars under the brands such as Ciaz, Celerio, Ertiga, Omni, Eeco, Alto, WagonR, Swift, Ritz, Gypsy, Grand Vitara, and Dzire. In addition, Maruti Suzuki offers services such as finance, insurance, accessories and parts, driving school, leasing and fleet management, and Autocard. The company owns two manufacturing plants in Gurgaon and Manesar. it serves customers across India, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Latin America. Maruti Suzuki is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, and headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2018: Govt drops the idea of an India EV policy
Jan 24,2018: Auto Expo 2018: Maruti Suzuki to display a record 18 vehicles
Dec 21,2017: Maruti Suzuki To Launch Its First Electric Vehicle In India By 2020
Sep 26,2017: Indian government tender for electric cars revised to include more companies
Sep 15,2017: Maruti will make electric cars in Gujarat
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Key Facts
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Key Employees
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Major Products and Services
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - History
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Company Statement
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Business Description
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Strengths
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Weaknesses
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Opportunities
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Threats
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Key Facts
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Key Employees
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Major Products and Services
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, History
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Other Locations
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Subsidiaries
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Joint Venture
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Key Competitors
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Annual Ratios
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Ratio Charts