The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MSCI Inc. (MSCI) offers indexes, analytics, ESG integration, asset classes, and real estate research services. Indexes include modern index strategy, index categories, index resources, index profile, and index regulations. Analytics comprises risk management, managed services, and portfolio management. ESG integrations contain ESG ratings, corporate issuer, ESG fund metrics, and carbon solutions. Asset Class includes multi asset class, energy commodities, fixed income, equities, and hedge funds. Real estate research services contain real estate performance and estate research. It offers services to asset owners, asset management firms, and financial intermediaries. The company operates in Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and African regions. MSCI is headquartered in New York, the US.
MSCI Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: MSCI appoints Baer Pettit as president
Sep 28, 2017: MSCI names Jay McNamara global head of real estate
Sep 19, 2017: MSCI hires Jeremy Baskin as Head of Client Coverage in the Americas
Sep 04, 2017: Philips reclassified to Health Care sector by MSCI
Apr 20, 2017: MSCI names Arun Sinha Chief Marketing Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MSCI Inc. - Key Facts
- MSCI Inc. - Key Employees
- MSCI Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- MSCI Inc. - Major Products and Services
- MSCI Inc. - History
- MSCI Inc. - Company Statement
- MSCI Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MSCI Inc. - Business Description
- MSCI Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MSCI Inc. - Strengths
- MSCI Inc. - Weaknesses
- MSCI Inc. - Opportunities
- MSCI Inc. - Threats
- MSCI Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sep 19, 2017: MSCI hires Jeremy Baskin as Head of Client Coverage in the Americas
- Ratio Definitions
- MSCI Inc., Key Facts
- MSCI Inc., Key Employees
- MSCI Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- MSCI Inc., Major Products and Services
- MSCI Inc., History
- MSCI Inc., Other Locations
- MSCI Inc., Subsidiaries
- MSCI Inc., Key Competitors
- MSCI Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- MSCI Inc., Annual Ratios
- MSCI Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- MSCI Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- MSCI Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MSCI Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- MSCI Inc., Ratio Charts