1h Free Analyst TimeAlfa Group Consortium - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAlfa Group Consortium (Alfa Group) is an industrial conglomerate with interests in commercial and investment banking, insurance, asset management, mineral water production retail trade, water utilities, and special-situation investments. The group operates its business through various subsidiary companies in different fields. Its financial services include corporate banking, retail banking, deposits, payment and account, foreign exchange operations, cash handling, investment banking, custody, trade finance, asset management, individual trust asset management, private equity and real estate investment advisory services, and retail insurance products. The company produces and markets oil and gas and involves in the fields of mobile and fixed-line telecommunications, and cellular communications. It also operates water supply and disposal systems. Alfa group along with its subsidiaries operates in Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, and the UK. Alfa Group is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Alfa Group Consortium - Key Facts
- Alfa Group Consortium - Key Employees
- Alfa Group Consortium - Key Employee Biographies
- Alfa Group Consortium - Major Products and Services
- Alfa Group Consortium - History
- Alfa Group Consortium - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Alfa Group Consortium - Business Description
- Alfa Group Consortium - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Alfa Group Consortium - Strengths
- Alfa Group Consortium - Weaknesses
- Alfa Group Consortium - Opportunities
- Alfa Group Consortium - Threats
- Alfa Group Consortium - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Alfa Group Consortium, Key Facts
- Alfa Group Consortium, Key Employees
- Alfa Group Consortium, Key Employee Biographies
- Alfa Group Consortium, Major Products and Services
- Alfa Group Consortium, History
- Alfa Group Consortium, Other Locations
- Alfa Group Consortium, Subsidiaries
- Alfa Group Consortium, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Russian Standard Bank
- Rosselkhozbank OAO
- Bank Saint Petersburg
- Sberbank Rossii
- Vozrozhdenie Bank
- SOGLASIE Insurance Company Ltd.
- MDM Bank
- Bank Rossiya