This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTransfield Holdings Pty Ltd (Transfield) is a private investment company that develops and manages businesses focused on infrastructure, renewable energy, and industrial services. The company, along with its partners, provides operations, maintenance, and construction services to resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, property, and defense sectors worldwide. Transfield's current investment includes the Sydney Harbour Tunnel. Transfield's past projects and investments include Perisher, Anzac Ship Project, Brisbane Airtrain, Charter Hall, Campus Living Villages, Macarthur Water Treatment Plant, Melbourne CityLink, Sydney Airport Rail Link, Townsville Power Station, Transfield Services, Walsh Bay Redevelopment Project and Yan Yean Water Treatment Plant. Transfield is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Key Facts
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - History
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Business Description
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Strengths
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Opportunities
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Threats
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Key Facts
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Key Employees
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, History
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Transfield Holdings Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Capital Dynamics (Australia) Ltd
- Dura Constructions Pty Ltd.
- Acciona Australia
- Clough Engineering
- CIMIC Group Ltd