The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Metso Corporation (Metso) is an industrial machinery company, which provides sustainable technology and services. It offers products such as mining and construction aggregates processing equipments, conveyers, separators, air classifiers, slurry pumps, industrial valves and controls, and waste shredders. It also offers positioners, on-off controllers and intelligent safety solenoids. The company’s customer base includes mining, aggregates, recycling and energy, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process, construction, and power generation industries. It offers its products and services through distributors, service centers and service professionals. The company has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. Metso is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Metso Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2017: W Resources awards crusher plant contract to Metso
Jun 29,2017: Metso to expand crusher wear parts manufacturing in South Africa
May 03,2017: Nico Delvaux appointed President and CEO of Metso
Apr 05,2017: Vesa Erolainen appointed as Metso's Chief Information Officer
Feb 03,2017: CFO Eeva Sipila appointed Deputy to the CEO of Metso
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Metso Corporation - Key Facts
- Metso Corporation - Key Employees
- Metso Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Metso Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Metso Corporation - History
- Metso Corporation - Company Statement
- Metso Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Metso Corporation - Business Description
- Metso Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Metso Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metso Corporation - Strengths
- Metso Corporation - Weaknesses
- Metso Corporation - Opportunities
- Metso Corporation - Threats
- Metso Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Metso Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Aug 07, 2017: W Resources awards crusher plant contract to Metso
- Jun 29, 2017: Metso to expand crusher wear parts manufacturing in South Africa
- May 03, 2017: Nico Delvaux appointed President and CEO of Metso
- Nov 03, 2016: Metso receives comprehensive valve order for new Kilpilahti Power Plant in Porvoo
- Oct 18, 2016: Metso's Upgraded PlantTriage Software Simplifies Real-Time Performance Management And Strengthens Cybersecurity
- Ratio Definitions
- Metso Corporation, Key Facts
- Metso Corporation, Key Employees
- Metso Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Metso Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Metso Corporation, History
- Metso Corporation, Other Locations
- Metso Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Metso Corporation, Key Competitors
- Metso Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- Metso Corporation, Annual Ratios
- Metso Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Metso Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Metso Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Metso Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Metso Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Metso Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Voith Paper Holding Gmbh & Co KG
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Terex Corporation
- Sandvik Construction
- Sandvik AB
- FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- Emerson Process Management
- Babcock Power Inc.
- Astec Industries Inc
- Andritz AG
- ABB Ltd.