This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsThe Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) is a not-for-profit organization. The company carries out the management and operation of horse races, football betting, and Mark Six lottery businesses in Hong Kong through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, HKJC Horse Race Betting Limited, HKJC Football Betting Limited, and HKJC Lotteries Limited. The company provides software technology development, computer hardware, and consulting services. It manages members’ social and recreational facilities. It supports charitable organizations and community projects in Hong Kong through The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. The company contributes all the collected taxes to the Hong Kong administration. HKJC is headquartered in Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Facts
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Employees
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Employee Biographies
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Major Products and Services
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - History
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Company Statement
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Business Description
- Business Segment: Football Betting
- Business Segment: Horse Race Betting
- Business Segment: Lottery
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Strengths
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Weaknesses
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Opportunities
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Threats
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Facts
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Employees
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Employee Biographies
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Major Products and Services
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, History
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Subsidiaries
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sportradar AG
- Phumelela Gaming & Leisure Ltd.
- Ripon Race Company Ltd
- Racing-Europe LLC
- Arena Racing Limited