This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SIA S.p.A. (SIA) is a provider of technology solutions with focus on cards, e-payments, network services and capital markets. It designs, creates and manages technology infrastructures and services for financial institutions, corporate and public administration bodies. It offers payment systems, payment cards, capital market solutions, interbank corporate banking solutions, network services and database management. It also offers multi-channel collection and payment services for utility bills and postal payments and develops back-office products for the banking sector; and web applications for banking and public sectors. It has offices in Rome, Macerata, Brussels and Utrecht and operates through subsidiaries in Hungary and South Africa. SIA is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
SIA S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2018: SIA names Christiane Neumüller as country manager Germany
Mar 09, 2018: SIA Board approves the draft financial statements for 2017
Jan 24, 2018: Perago (SIA Group) wins the "Payments and Market Infrastructure Provider of the Year” award
Feb 07, 2017: Cristina Astore, new Director of the International Division of SIA
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- SIA S.p.A. - Key Facts
- SIA S.p.A. - Key Employees
- SIA S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- SIA S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- SIA S.p.A. - History
- SIA S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- SIA S.p.A. - Business Description
- SIA S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SIA S.p.A. - Strengths
- SIA S.p.A. - Weaknesses
- SIA S.p.A. - Opportunities
- SIA S.p.A. - Threats
- SIA S.p.A. - Key Competitors
- Mar 09, 2018: SIA Board approves the draft financial statements for 2017
- Jan 24, 2018: Perago (SIA Group) wins the Payments and Market Infrastructure Provider of the Year” award
- Feb 07, 2017: Cristina Astore, new Director of the International Division of SIA
- SIA S.p.A., Key Facts
- SIA S.p.A., Key Employees
- SIA S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
- SIA S.p.A., Major Products and Services
- SIA S.p.A., History
- SIA S.p.A., Other Locations
- SIA S.p.A., Subsidiaries
- SIA S.p.A., Key Competitors