This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited (CAT Telecom), formerly, Communications Authority of Thailand, is a provider of telecommunication services. The company offers voice services such as long-distance conference, international call forward, and telephone services using voice over Internet protocol, audio conference and fixed telephone services, among others. It offers datacom services such as International Internet gateway, national internet exchange, national wide private leased line, international Ethernet service and high speed data communication service using multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), among others. CAT Telecom also offers e-business services, including e-commerce, e-procurement, e-government and multimedia hub solutions. The company also provides CDMA services and IT security services such as security solutions, IT risk assessment, E-mail and web security, CCTV solutions, secure remote access and log management solutions. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance. CAT Telecom is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Key Facts
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Key Employees
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - History
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Company Statement
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Business Description
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Strengths
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Weaknesses
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Opportunities
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Threats
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, Key Facts
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, Key Employees
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, History
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, Other Locations
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd, Key Competitors 1
- True Move
- Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
- TOT Public Company Limited
- Samart Corporation Public Co Ltd
- Chan Wanich Security Printing Company Ltd
- Asiasoft Corporation Plc
- Advanced Info Service PLC