The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Andritz AG (Andritz) is an international technology group company. It manufactures and supplies plants and systems to various industries including hydropower stations, pulp and paper, and metal working, and solid and liquid separation in industrial and municipal sectors. The company offers a wide range of products such as gasification plants for power generation, production equipment for biofuel, biomass torrefaction equipment, plastic films, dissolving pulp and plants for the production of nonwovens, among others. Its service portfolio includes spare and wear parts, maintenance, modernization, rebuilds, machine transfer and second-hand equipment to enhance the high plant availability and equipment performance. The company caters to specialized industries such as automation, animal feed, chemicals, energy and environment, food, metals, mining and minerals, and panelboard. It operates in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Andritz is headquartered in Graz, Austria.
Andritz AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: Austrian company will allocate 120 million euros for the rehabilitation of the Nurek hydropower plant
Aug 07,2018: ANDRITZ to deliver new low-head hydropower plant to Vietnam
Jul 03,2018: GE’s Variable Speed Technology to Power the World’s Largest Pumped-Storage Hydro Plant
Feb 12,2018: ANDRITZ to reconstruct seawater flue gas desulphurization plant in Vasilikos, Cyprus
Jan 31,2018: Neometals announces quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 31 December 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Andritz AG - Key Facts
Andritz AG - Key Employees
Andritz AG - Key Employee Biographies
Andritz AG - Major Products and Services
Andritz AG - History
Andritz AG - Company Statement
Andritz AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Andritz AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Hydro
Business Segment: Metals
Business Segment: Pulp and Paper
Business Segment: Separation
Geographical Segment: Asia (without China)
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: South America
Andritz AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Andritz AG - Strengths
Andritz AG - Weaknesses
Andritz AG - Opportunities
Andritz AG - Threats
Andritz AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Andritz AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2018: ANDRITZ to deliver new low-head hydropower plant to Vietnam
Jul 03, 2018: GE’s Variable Speed Technology to Power the World’s Largest Pumped-Storage Hydro Plant
Feb 12, 2018: ANDRITZ to reconstruct seawater flue gas desulphurization plant in Vasilikos, Cyprus
Jan 31, 2018: Neometals announces quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 31 December 2017
Nov 22, 2017: Andritz to supply biomass-fired circulating fluidized bed boiler to Mitsui in Japan
Sep 04, 2017: ANDRITZ to supply pump turbines for the world’s largest pumped storage power station
May 17, 2017: China Huaneng Group and Andritz sign Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement
May 04, 2017: Andritz Q1 net income increases
Mar 03, 2017: Andritz Group: Solid business development in 2016
Feb 09, 2017: Andritz AG: Mark von Laer appointed as new Chief Financial Officer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Andritz AG, Key Facts
Andritz AG, Key Employees
Andritz AG, Key Employee Biographies
Andritz AG, Major Products and Services
Andritz AG, History
Andritz AG, Subsidiaries
Andritz AG, Key Competitors
Andritz AG, Ratios based on current share price
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Andritz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Andritz AG, Interim Ratios
Andritz AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Andritz AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Andritz AG, Ratio Charts
- WorleyParsons Ltd
- Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co KG
- Metso Corp
- ITT Corp
- Erich NETZSCH GmbH & Co Holding KG
- Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
- BWX Technologies Inc
- Babcock Power Inc
- A.Celli Paper S.p.a