This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSantee Cooper (Santee) is a state-owned electric and water utility. It generates electricity using coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydro, biomass, landfill and solar sources. The company also purchases, sells, and exchanges energy with other bulk electric suppliers for additional capacity and energy. Santee provides wholesale water to consumers; and also promotes the adoption of renewable energy, and provides energy-saving tips. Santee operates an integrated transmission system owned by it and owned by Central Electric Power Cooperative. The company serves residential and commercial electric customers in Berkeley, Georgetown, and Horry counties; and supplies electricity to its member electric cooperatives, cities of Bamberg and Georgetown, industrial customers including the Charleston Air Force Base, and three wholesale customers, AMEA, PMPA and Town of Waynesville. Santee is headquartered in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, The US.
Santee Cooper Key Recent Developments
- May 30, 2023: South Carolina Utility Expands Stantec's Work in Wastewater Treatment
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Santee Cooper - Key Facts
- Santee Cooper - Key Employees
- Santee Cooper - Major Products and Services
- Santee Cooper - History
- Santee Cooper - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Santee Cooper - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- Santee Cooper - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Santee Cooper - Strengths
- Santee Cooper - Weaknesses
- Santee Cooper - Opportunities
- Santee Cooper - Threats
- Santee Cooper - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- May 30, 2023: South Carolina Utility Expands Stantec’s Work in Wastewater Treatment
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Santee Cooper, Key Facts
- Santee Cooper, Key Employees
- Santee Cooper, Major Products and Services
- Santee Cooper, History
- Santee Cooper, Other Locations
- Santee Cooper, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- NextEra Energy Inc
- Exelon Corp
- Entergy Corporation
- Dominion Energy Inc
- American Electric Power Co Inc