This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Salling Group A/S (Salling) is a hypermarkets, supermarkets and department stores operator based in Denmark. The company offers a comprehensive range of food and non-food products including bakery items, meat, cheese, jams, wine, cereals, fruits and vegetables, groceries, fashion and lifestyle apparel and accessories, home decor and health and wellness products. It offers these products under various private label brands including Budget, Princip, Levevis, Vores, Premieur, SCO, OGO and VRS. Salling operates stores under various banners including Fotex, Bilka, Netto, Wupti and Salling. The company also merchandises its products online through bilka.dk, føtex.dk, salling.dk, wupti.com, flowr, skagenfood.dk, husetsforsikring.dk, bilkatogo.dk. It also operates Starbucks and Carl’s Jr restaurants and cafes in Fotex and Bilka stores. The company’s operations are spread across Sweden, Poland and Germany. Salling is headquartered in Brabrand, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Salling Group A/S - Key Facts
Salling Group A/S - Key Employees
Salling Group A/S - Key Employee Biographies
Salling Group A/S - Major Products and Services
Salling Group A/S - History
Salling Group A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Salling Group A/S - Business Description
Salling Group A/S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Salling Group A/S - Strengths
Salling Group A/S - Weaknesses
Salling Group A/S - Opportunities
Salling Group A/S - Threats
Salling Group A/S - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Salling Group A/S, Key Facts
Salling Group A/S, Key Employees
Salling Group A/S, Key Employee Biographies
Salling Group A/S, Major Products and Services
Salling Group A/S, History
Salling Group A/S, Other Locations
Salling Group A/S, Subsidiaries
Salling Group A/S, Key Competitors