1h Free Analyst TimeSalling Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSalling Group AS (Salling) operates a retail chain of departmental stores based in Denmark. The company offers a comprehensive range of food and non-food products including bakery items, meat, cheese, jams, wine, cereals, fruits and vegetables, groceries, fashion and lifestyle apparel and accessories, home decor and health and wellness products. Salling operates stores under various banners including Fotex, Bilka, Netto, BR and Salling. The company also merchandises its products online through Bilka.dk, Salling.dk, fotex.dk, BR.dk, wupti.com, flowr.dk and Skagenfood.dk. Salling also operates Starbucks and Carl's Jr restaurants and cafes in Fotex and Bilka stores. The company's operations are spread across Denmark, Poland and Germany. Salling is headquartered in Brabrand, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Salling Group AS - Key Facts
- Salling Group AS - Key Employees
- Salling Group AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Salling Group AS - Major Products and Services
- Salling Group AS - History
- Salling Group AS - Company Statement
- Salling Group AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Salling Group AS - Business Description
- Business Segment: Other Revenue
- Business Segment: Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Geographical Segment: Abroad
- Geographical Segment: Denmark
- Salling Group AS - Corporate Strategy
- Salling Group AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Salling Group AS - Strengths
- Salling Group AS - Weaknesses
- Salling Group AS - Opportunities
- Salling Group AS - Threats
- Salling Group AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Salling Group AS, Key Facts
- Salling Group AS, Key Employees
- Salling Group AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Salling Group AS, Major Products and Services
- Salling Group AS, History
- Salling Group AS, Subsidiaries
- Salling Group AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Spar Denmark A/S
- Irma A/S
- Intermarche SA
- Dirk Rossmann GmbH
- Coop Danmark A/S
- Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG