This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Business Software & Services (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 390 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 390 largest Business Software & Services (GLOBAL) companies.
The Business Software & Services (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example ARISTA NETWORKS, INC. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example SAS CO.,LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 390 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 12.2%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources