This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBASF Mexicana SA de CV (BASF Mexicana), a subsidiary of BASF SE, is an industrial chemical manufacturing company. The company produces chemicals and engineering plastics, polymers, coatings and construction chemicals. It offers joint sealants, grout, concrete repair, waterproofing, performance flooring, surface adhesives and wall coating solutions. The company's styrene copolymers are used in electronics, construction, building, and automotive components. The company offers products to farming, automotive and transportation, building, home care and industrial cleaning, personal care and hygiene, electronics, packaging and printing, energy and resources, and pharmaceutical and healthcare industries among others. BASF Mexicana is headquartered in Benito Juarez, Mexico.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Key Facts
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Key Employees
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Major Products and Services
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - History
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Business Description
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Strengths
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Weaknesses
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Opportunities
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Threats
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV, Key Facts
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV, Key Employees
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV, Major Products and Services
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV, History
- BASF Mexicana SA de CV, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tekchem SAB de CV
- DuPont Mexico S.A. de C.V.
- The Louis Berger Group Inc
- Clariant International Ltd
- Grupo Pochteca SAB de CV