The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMacfarlane Group Plc (Macfarlane) is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of protective packaging products and labels. Macfarlane distributes packaging materials, and provides storage and warehousing services to its customers. It offers designing, manufacturing and assembly of custom-designed packaging solutions in the UK. The company also designs and produces self-adhesive and re-sealable labels and related machinery. The company offers its products to various industries such as aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, electronics, food, retail, health and beauty, and third party logistics industries. The company operates R&D facilities in Scotland and Sweden and distribution partner in the UK, Europe and the US. Macfarlane is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Facts
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Employees
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Macfarlane Group Plc - History
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Company Statement
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Manufacturing Operations
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Packaging Distribution
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: UK
- Macfarlane Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Strengths
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Opportunities
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Threats
- Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Facts
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Employees
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Macfarlane Group Plc, History
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Other Locations
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Competitors
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Annual Ratios
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Macfarlane Group Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Clariana SA
- Alexir Packaging Ltd.
- Robinson plc
- Berry Global Group Inc
- Lancashire Board and Paper Co. Ltd.
- DS Smith Plc