The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCarMax Inc (CarMax), is a used vehicles retailer offering an assortment of automotive merchandise and services. The company provides new vehicles, used vehicles, parts, automotive repair and maintenance services, and automotive finance services. It also offers reconditioning services to its used car consumers, including certified quality inspection of the engine and major systems, such as electronics, brakes, cooling, fuel, transmission, suspension, and steering. CarMax offers CarMax Auto Finance in association with third parties such as Capital One Auto Finance, Exeter Finance Corp, Chase Auto Finance, Westlake Financial Services, Ally Financial, Santander Consumer USA, and American Credit Acceptance. CarMax is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CarMax Inc - Key Facts
- CarMax Inc - Key Employees
- CarMax Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CarMax Inc - Major Products and Services
- CarMax Inc - History
- CarMax Inc - Company Statement
- CarMax Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CarMax Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Other Sales and Revenues
- Product Category: Used Vehicle Sales
- Product Category: Wholesale Vehicle Sales
- Business Segment: CarMax Auto Finance
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: CarMax Sales Operations
- Key Stats
- CarMax Inc - Corporate Strategy
- CarMax Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CarMax Inc - Strengths
- CarMax Inc - Weaknesses
- CarMax Inc - Opportunities
- CarMax Inc - Threats
- CarMax Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CarMax Inc, Key Facts
- CarMax Inc, Key Employees
- CarMax Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CarMax Inc, Major Products and Services
- CarMax Inc, History
- CarMax Inc, Other Locations
- CarMax Inc, Subsidiaries
- CarMax Inc, Key Competitors
- CarMax Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CarMax Inc, Annual Ratios
- CarMax Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- CarMax Inc, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- CarMax Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sherwin-Williams Co
- Cox Enterprises Inc
- Kohl's Corp
- AutoZone Inc
- AutoNation Inc
- America's Car-Mart Inc
- Lithia Motors Inc
- KAR Auction Services Inc
- Advance Auto Parts Inc
- Penske Automotive Group Inc
- ADESA Inc
- Macy’s Inc.
- Tractor Supply Co
- Lowe's Companies Inc
- Group 1 Automotive Inc