The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSYS) is a provider of engineering simulation software and services. The company develops and markets open and flexible solutions that enable users to analyze design directly on the desktop and provides a common platform for product development, from design concept to final-stage testing and validation. The company's product portfolio includes ANSYS Workbench, multiphysics software, simulation process and data management, high-performance computing, and geometry interfaces. ANSYS offers its products to various industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, construction, consumer goods, electronics and semiconductor, healthcare, industrial equipment and rotating machinery, materials and chemical processing and energy industries. Geographically, the company operates across North America, Europe and Asia. ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
ANSYS, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: ANSYS reports higher Q2 net income, provides outlook for Q3
Jun 20,2017: ANSYS appoints new general counsel
May 03,2017: ANSYS announces Q1 2017 financial results
Apr 03,2017: ANSYS appoints VP of business development and corporate marketing
Feb 23,2017: ANSYS reports record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ANSYS, Inc. - Key Facts
- ANSYS, Inc. - Key Employees
- ANSYS, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- ANSYS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- ANSYS, Inc. - History
- ANSYS, Inc. - Company Statement
- ANSYS, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ANSYS, Inc. - Business Description
- ANSYS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ANSYS, Inc. - Strengths
- ANSYS, Inc. - Weaknesses
- ANSYS, Inc. - Opportunities
- ANSYS, Inc. - Threats
- ANSYS, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jun 20, 2017: ANSYS appoints new general counsel
- May 03, 2017: ANSYS announces Q1 2017 financial results
- Apr 03, 2017: ANSYS appoints VP of business development and corporate marketing
- Feb 23, 2017: ANSYS reports record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- ANSYS, Inc., Key Facts
- ANSYS, Inc., Key Employees
- ANSYS, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- ANSYS, Inc., Major Products and Services
- ANSYS, Inc., History
- ANSYS, Inc., Other Locations
- ANSYS, Inc., Subsidiaries
- ANSYS, Inc., Key Competitors
- ANSYS, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- ANSYS, Inc., Annual Ratios
- ANSYS, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- ANSYS, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- ANSYS, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ANSYS, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- ANSYS, Inc., Ratio Charts