This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHITT Contracting Inc (HITT) is a general construction contractor. HITT offers a range of services for residential and commercial projects. The company’s service portfolio includes preconstruction, sustainable construction and virtual construction services. The company offers preconstruction services and utilizes Building Information Modeling (BIM) from initial stage of the project to construction. It executes various projects such as corporate office buildings, multifamily apartments, healthcare and laboratories, religious facilities, resorts and hotels, universities, conference centers, court rooms, trading rooms, data centers, and broadcast centers among others. The company operates offices in Atlanta, New York, Washington DC, Raleigh, Charleston, California, Texas, South Florida, Richmond and Seattle. HITT is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- HITT Contracting Inc - Key Facts
- HITT Contracting Inc - Key Employees
- HITT Contracting Inc - Major Products and Services
- HITT Contracting Inc - History
- HITT Contracting Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- HITT Contracting Inc - Business Description
- HITT Contracting Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HITT Contracting Inc - Strengths
- HITT Contracting Inc - Weaknesses
- HITT Contracting Inc - Opportunities
- HITT Contracting Inc - Threats
- HITT Contracting Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- HITT Contracting Inc, Key Facts
- HITT Contracting Inc, Key Employees
- HITT Contracting Inc, Major Products and Services
- HITT Contracting Inc, History
- HITT Contracting Inc, Other Locations
- HITT Contracting Inc, Subsidiaries
- HITT Contracting Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Andersen Construction Co
- M. A. Mortenson Co
- The Yates Companies Inc
- Gilbane Inc
- McCarthy Building Companies Inc
- Donohoe Construction Co
- Barton Malow Co
- Swinerton Inc
- Devcon Construction Inc
- The Walsh Group
- Lane Industries, Inc.