The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Seaboard Corp (Seaboard) is a global agribusiness and transportation company. The company is primarily involved in the production and processing of pork and ocean transportation. Its operations also include commodity merchandising, grain processing, sugar production, and electricity generation. Beside these, the company sources and processes jalapeno peppers. Seaboard operates internationally through a network of affiliates and subsidiaries. It markets products under several brands including Seaboard Farms, Prairie Fresh, St. Joe Pork, High Plains Bioenergy and Prairie Fresh Prime among others. The company has presence across the Americas, Eastern Mediterranean, Africa, Pacific Basin and Europe. Seaboard is headquartered in Shawnee Mission, Kansas, the US.
Seaboard Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2018: Seaboard Foods appoints Darwin Sand as president and chief executive officer
Mar 06,2018: Retirement of Seaboard Foods’ president
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Seaboard Corp - Key Facts
Seaboard Corp - Key Employees
Seaboard Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Seaboard Corp - Major Products and Services
Seaboard Corp - History
Seaboard Corp - Company Statement
Seaboard Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Seaboard Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: CT&M
Business Segment: Marine
Business Segment: Pork
Business Segment: Power
Business Segment: Sugar
Business Segment: Turkey
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Canada/Mexico
Geographical Segment: Caribbean, Central and South America
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Pacific Basin and Far East
Geographical Segment: United States
Seaboard Corp - Corporate Strategy
Seaboard Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Seaboard Corp - Strengths
Seaboard Corp - Weaknesses
Seaboard Corp - Opportunities
Seaboard Corp - Threats
Seaboard Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Retirement of Seaboard Foods’ president
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Seaboard Corp, Key Facts
Seaboard Corp, Key Employees
Seaboard Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Seaboard Corp, Major Products and Services
Seaboard Corp, History
Seaboard Corp, Other Locations
Seaboard Corp, Subsidiaries
Seaboard Corp, Key Competitors
Seaboard Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Seaboard Corp, Annual Ratios
Seaboard Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Seaboard Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Seaboard Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Seaboard Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Seaboard Corp, Ratio Charts