1h Free Analyst TimeLotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsLotte Shopping Co Ltd (Lotte Shopping) is a multi-format retailer. The company manages its business activities through various department stores, discount stores, franchise stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, and movie theaters. It merchandises fresh meat, seafood, fruits, vegetables, dry fruits, processed foods, meal innovation, home and living, fashion and toys, household goods, premium electronic products. The company also offers various services, including smart shopping services, online to offline services and smart pick services to its customers. Lotte Shopping, through subsidiaries, operate retail distribution, investment, and movie theatres services. It operates stores across South Korea, Russia, China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Lotte Shopping is headquartered in Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - History
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Consumer Electronics Retail
- Business Segment: Department Stores
- Business Segment: Discount Stores
- Business Segment: Others
- Business Segment: Supermarkets
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Strengths
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Threats
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, History
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Shinsegae Inc
- China Resources Vanguard Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Department Store Co Ltd
- Daegu Department Store Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Bailian Group Co Ltd