The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsLinedata Services SA (Linedata) is a provider of financial software solutions. The company offers solutions such as pension, personal insurance, business process management solutions, portfolio management solutions, trading and execution management solutions, lending and leasing, accounting and valuation, and asset management services. It also provides solution integration, product development, consultancy and training services. Linedata serves investment management and credit industries. Linedata offers technology services such as cybersecurity, cloud and managed services. It also offers advisory services, implementation services, fund administration services, investment data analytics services and professional and hosting services. The company’s major brands include Capitalstream, Ekip360, Loansquare, and Optima. It has business presence across Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. Linedata is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Linedata Services SA - Key Facts
- Linedata Services SA - Key Employees
- Linedata Services SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Linedata Services SA - Major Products and Services
- Linedata Services SA - History
- Linedata Services SA - Company Statement
- Linedata Services SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Linedata Services SA - Business Description
- Business Segment: Asset Management
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Lending and Leasing
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Northern Europe
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Southern Europe
- Linedata Services SA - Corporate Strategy
- Linedata Services SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Linedata Services SA - Strengths
- Linedata Services SA - Weaknesses
- Linedata Services SA - Opportunities
- Linedata Services SA - Threats
- Linedata Services SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Linedata Services SA, Key Facts
- Linedata Services SA, Key Employees
- Linedata Services SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Linedata Services SA, Major Products and Services
- Linedata Services SA, History
- Linedata Services SA, Other Locations
- Linedata Services SA, Subsidiaries
- Linedata Services SA, Key Competitors
- Linedata Services SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Linedata Services SA, Annual Ratios
- Linedata Services SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Linedata Services SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Linedata Services SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Linedata Services SA, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Linedata Services SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Natixis SA
- Mandriva S.A.
- Finastra Group Holdings Ltd
- Blackstone Inc
- ESI Group SA
- SS&C Financial Services International Limited