The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsVilleroy & Boch AG (Villeroy & Boch) manufactures, designs and distributes lifestyle and home interior products, which are made from ceramic. The company offers a wide range of bathroom and kitchen products including sanitary ware, ceramic kitchen sinks, bathroom furniture, bathtubs and shower tubs, whirlpools, fittings with the pure stone, bellevue, subway and sentique designs. It also provides a range of glass and cutlery, accessories for the well-laid table and home furniture products for retail, hotel and restaurants markets. The company markets products under Villeroy & Boch, Sanipa, Vatette, Alfoldi, Gustavsberg, Mondial, Signature, Like, Nahm Sanitaryware and Vivo brand names. Villeroy & Boch is headquartered in Mettlach, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Facts
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Employees
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Major Products and Services
- Villeroy & Boch AG - History
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Company Statement
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Business Description
- Business Segment: Bathroom and Wellness
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Dining & Lifestyle
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Abroad
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- R&D Overview
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Corporate Strategy
- Villeroy & Boch AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Strengths
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Weaknesses
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Opportunities
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Threats
- Villeroy & Boch AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Facts
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Employees
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Major Products and Services
- Villeroy & Boch AG, History
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Other Locations
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Subsidiaries
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Key Competitors
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Annual Ratios
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Villeroy & Boch AG, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc
- Grohe AG
- Kohler Co
- Geberit AG
- Toto Ltd
- AS America Inc