1h Free Analyst TimeLumberg Connect GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLumberg Connect GmbH (Lumberg) is a manufacturer of connectors and contact systems, electromechanical elements, and mechatronic components. The company manufactures semi and fully automated systems and subsystems with testing technologies, photovoltaic, connector systems, and components, among others. It offers services such as punching and bending, injection molding, system solutions, and harnessing. The company has facilities in Asia and Europe. It caters products to several applications including automotive, building technology, home appliance, industrial electronics, mobile communications, photovoltaics, and 3G/4G mobile radio networks, among others. It provides various services to customers through distributors, agencies, and sales corporations across the world. The company has operations in the US, Turkey, Singapore, Poland, Mexico, China, the UK, and France, among others. Lumberg is headquartered in Schalksmuhle, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Key Facts
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Key Employees
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Key Operational Employees
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - History
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Business Description
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Strengths
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Weaknesses
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Opportunities
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Threats
- Lumberg Connect GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Key Facts
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Key Employees
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Key Operational Employees
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, History
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Subsidiaries
- Lumberg Connect GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Weidmueller Interface GmbH & Co KG
- HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG
- Danaher Motion LLC
- Axitec Energy GmbH & Co KG