1h Free Analyst TimePowerco Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsPowerco Ltd (Powerco) is a subsidiary of Powerco NZ Holdings Limited. It is an electricity and gas utility that provides distribution services. It sources electricity from Transpower New Zealand Limited and gas from production assets in Taranaki basin. The company distributes electricity and gas through a network of overhead and underground electricity lines and gas pipelines. Through its subsidiaries, Powerco designs and constructs electrical transmission assets, sells power and energy storage solutions, and promotes the use of gas. It offers distribution services to urban and rural households, businesses, industrial, and commercial customers across the central and lower North Island. Powerco is headquartered in New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand.
Powerco Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 05, 2022: Powerco working smarter to restore power
Jul 22, 2022: Wairarapa power restoration work to begin at first light
Jul 21, 2022: Gale force weather causes outages in Wairarapa
Oct 11, 2021: Gas Infrastructure Future Working Group sets out reasons for managed gas transition
Aug 20, 2021: Powerco supports its communities during COVID-19 alert level 4
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Powerco Ltd - Key Facts
- Powerco Ltd - Key Employees
- Powerco Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Powerco Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Powerco Ltd - History
- Powerco Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Powerco Ltd - Business Description
- Powerco Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Powerco Ltd - Strengths
- Powerco Ltd - Weaknesses
- Powerco Ltd - Opportunities
- Powerco Ltd - Threats
- Powerco Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 05, 2022: Powerco working smarter to restore power
- Jul 22, 2022: Wairarapa power restoration work to begin at first light
- Jul 21, 2022: Gale force weather causes outages in Wairarapa
- Oct 11, 2021: Gas Infrastructure Future Working Group sets out reasons for managed gas transition
- Aug 20, 2021: Powerco supports its communities during COVID-19 alert level 4
- Jul 18, 2021: Crews continue to work to restore power to affected customers
- Jul 06, 2021: Katikati outage - 3.30pm update
- Apr 07, 2021: Powerco shoring up power supply in Coromandel
- Mar 19, 2021: Powerco’s pole reinforcement trial in Whanganui
- Mar 03, 2021: Second transformer installed as Palmerston North upgrade continues
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Powerco Ltd, Key Facts
- Powerco Ltd, Key Employees
- Powerco Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Powerco Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Powerco Ltd, History
- Powerco Ltd, Other Locations
- Powerco Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Powerco Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wellington Electricity Distribution Network Limited
- Unison Networks Ltd
- Orion New Zealand Ltd
- Manawa Energy Ltd
- Horizon Energy Distribution Ltd
- Genesis Energy Ltd