This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – a summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Raley's Family of Fine Stores (Raley’s) is a family operated supermarket chain, offering a wide range of fresh food and non-food products. Its stores offer diverse products including bakery food items; natural foods; gourmet cheeses; wines, beer and spirits; general grocery items; seafood; fruits and vegetables; party trays; generic pharmaceuticals and gluten free products. The company also administers travel immunizations and general immunizations at its selected stores. Raley’s commercializes its merchandise through company owned supermarket stores and ecommerce platform. The company operates an extensive network of stores in Northern California and Nevada under four banners namely, Raley’s Supermarkets, Nob Hill Foods, Bel Air Markets, and Food Source. Raley's is headquartered in West Sacramento, California, the US.
Raley's Family of Fine Stores Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2018: Raley's appoints chief customer experience officer
Sep 13, 2017: Julie Teel appointed to Raley's board of directors
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Key Facts
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Key Employees
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Major Products and Services
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - History
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Business Description
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Strengths
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Weaknesses
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Opportunities
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Threats
Raley's Family of Fine Stores - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Facts
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Employees
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Major Products and Services
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, History
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Subsidiaries
Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Competitors