1h Free Analyst TimeGlu Mobile Inc (GLUU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glu Mobile Inc (Glu Mobile) designs, develops, publishes and markets free-to-play mobile games for smartphone and tablet devices. The company creates games and related applications based on third-party licensed brands and its original brands. It markets, sells and distributes games primarily through direct-to-consumer digital storefronts. Glu Mobiles diversified portfolio includes licensed and original IP titles including Cooking DASH, Deer Hunter, Covet Fashion, Kim Kardashian, MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and Design Home, which are available in the Google Play and App Store. The company has business presence across the US, Canada and India. Glu Mobile is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Glu Mobile Inc - Key Facts
- Glu Mobile Inc - Key Employees
- Glu Mobile Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Glu Mobile Inc - Major Products and Services
- Glu Mobile Inc - History
- Glu Mobile Inc - Company Statement
- Glu Mobile Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Glu Mobile Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Advertisements and Offers
- Product Category: In-App Purchases
- Product Category: Others
- Geographical Segment: Americas (excluding the US)
- Geographical Segment: APAC
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: United States of America
- Glu Mobile Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Glu Mobile Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Glu Mobile Inc - Strengths
- Glu Mobile Inc - Weaknesses
- Glu Mobile Inc - Opportunities
- Glu Mobile Inc - Threats
- Glu Mobile Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Glu Mobile Inc, Key Facts
- Glu Mobile Inc, Key Employees
- Glu Mobile Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Glu Mobile Inc, Major Products and Services
- Glu Mobile Inc, History
- Glu Mobile Inc, Other Locations
- Glu Mobile Inc, Subsidiaries
- Glu Mobile Inc, Key Competitors
- Glu Mobile Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Glu Mobile Inc, Annual Ratios
- Glu Mobile Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Glu Mobile Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Glu Mobile Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Rovion Inc.
- Niantic, Inc
- Netmarble Games Corp
- Warner Brothers Entertainment UK Ltd
- Gameloft SE
- Crazy Labs Ltd.
- Miniclip SA
- Supercell Oy
- Epic Games Inc
- Activision Blizzard Inc
- Zynga Inc
- Lion Studios LLC
- Stillfront Group AB
- Jam City Inc
- AppLovin Corporation
- Pocket Gems, Inc.
- Scopely Inc