The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glu Mobile Inc. (Glu Mobile) is a video game developer, which develops, publishes and markets free to play games. It creates games and related applications based on third-party licensed brands and its own original brands. It offers games such as Blood & Glory, Contract Killer: Zombies, Eternity Warriors, Gun Bros, Stardom: The A-List, and Frontline Commando, among others. The company focuses mainly on customers who download and make purchases through direct-to-consumer digital storefronts through their smart phones and tablets, and the users of feature phones served by wireless carriers and other distributors. The company has presence in the US, China, Russia, Canada and India. Glu Mobile is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Glu Mobile Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 25,2017: Glu Mobile closes Long Beach studio and cuts jobs in San Francisco
Aug 02,2017: Glu reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 01,2017: Glu Mobile Q2 net loss increases
May 03,2017: Glu reports first quarter 2017 financial results
Mar 30,2017: Glu Mobile cuts 25 jobs and shutters Portland studio
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Glu Mobile Inc. - Key Facts
Glu Mobile Inc. - Key Employees
Glu Mobile Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Glu Mobile Inc. - Major Products and Services
Glu Mobile Inc. - History
Glu Mobile Inc. - Company Statement
Glu Mobile Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Glu Mobile Inc. - Business Description
Glu Mobile Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Glu Mobile Inc. - Strengths
Glu Mobile Inc. - Weaknesses
Glu Mobile Inc. - Opportunities
Glu Mobile Inc. - Threats
Glu Mobile Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2017: Glu reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 01, 2017: Glu Mobile Q2 net loss increases
May 03, 2017: Glu reports first quarter 2017 financial results
Feb 08, 2017: Glu Mobile Q4 net loss increases
Jan 26, 2017: Mike Olsen joins Glu as senior vice president of Studios
Nov 03, 2016: Glu Mobile reports net loss for Q3
Nov 03, 2016: Glu Mobile announces management changes
Section 5 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Glu Mobile Inc., Key Facts
Glu Mobile Inc., Key Employees
Glu Mobile Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Glu Mobile Inc., Major Products and Services
Glu Mobile Inc., History
Glu Mobile Inc., Other Locations
Glu Mobile Inc., Subsidiaries
Glu Mobile Inc., Key Competitors
Glu Mobile Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Glu Mobile Inc., Annual Ratios
Glu Mobile Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Glu Mobile Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Glu Mobile Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Glu Mobile Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Glu Mobile Inc., Ratio Charts