The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Meggitt Plc (Meggitt) specializes in the design and manufacture of high performance components and sub-systems for aerospace and defense markets. The company offers wheels, brakes, and brake control systems, thermal management and fluid control, fire protection and control, polymers and composites, integrated environmental control systems and sensing and condition monitoring solutions. Its solutions find applications in commercial transport, general aviation, military, aerospace, defense and oil and gas among others markets. Through its subsidiaries, the company operates in Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, the US and Vietnam. It has manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, and North America, and sales offices in Brazil, India and the Middle East. Meggitt is headquartered in Christchurch, Dorset, the UK.
Meggitt PLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 01,2017: Dennis Hutton appointed president, Meggitt CSS
Nov 15,2016: Meggitt remains in line with expectations, appoints new COO
Oct 19,2016: Meggitt dedicates $9.3M Danville expansion that adds 66 jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Meggitt PLC - Key Facts
Meggitt PLC - Key Employees
Meggitt PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Meggitt PLC - Major Products and Services
Meggitt PLC - History
Meggitt PLC - Company Statement
Meggitt PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Meggitt PLC - Business Description
Meggitt PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Meggitt PLC - Strengths
Meggitt PLC - Weaknesses
Meggitt PLC - Opportunities
Meggitt PLC - Threats
Meggitt PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 01, 2017: Dennis Hutton appointed president, Meggitt CSS
Section 5 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Meggitt PLC, Key Facts
Meggitt PLC, Key Employees
Meggitt PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Meggitt PLC, Major Products and Services
Meggitt PLC, History
Meggitt PLC, Subsidiaries
Meggitt PLC, Key Competitors
Meggitt PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Meggitt PLC, Annual Ratios
Meggitt PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont)
Meggitt PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont)
Meggitt PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Meggitt PLC, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Meggitt PLC, Ratio Charts