This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Ferno-Washington Inc (Ferno) manufactures and distributes professional emergency, mortuary, and healthcare products. The company offers emergency and rescue products, mortuary products, aviation products, military products, integrated vehicle intelligence solutions; traverse rescue products; salesmaker carts; respiratory care solutions; and maintenance and repair services. Few of the major offerings of Ferno include transporters and stretchers; cots and stair chairs; emergency stretchers; backboards and immobilization; basket stretchers and rescue; trauma kit, bags, and vests; oxygen resuscitation and airway; and splinting devices and equipment, among others. The company serves emergency medical services, rescue departments, mortuaries, and aviation and military departments. The company has offices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, and Asia-Pacific. Ferno is headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Key Facts
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Key Employees
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ferno-Washington Inc - History
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Company Statement
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Company Overview
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Business Description
- Ferno-Washington Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Strengths
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Weaknesses
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Opportunities
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Threats
- Ferno-Washington Inc - Key Competitors
- Ferno-Washington Inc, Key Facts
- Ferno-Washington Inc, Key Employees
- Ferno-Washington Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ferno-Washington Inc, History
- Ferno-Washington Inc, Key Competitors