The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Franklin Covey Co. (Franklin Covey) is a provider of performance improvement solutions. It offers leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance, customer loyalty and education services. The company’s product portfolio includes The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, The 7 Habits for Managers, Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, My4DX.com, What the CEO Wants You to Know, Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager, Writing Advantage, Presentation Advantage, Leading at the Speed of Trust and Winning Customer Loyalty among others. It serves mid-sized businesses, government entities, educational institutions and Fortune 500 companies. The company has operational presence across the US, Canada, Japan, the UK, Australia, China, Singapore, Mexico, Indonesia, Thailand, Denmark, Korea, India, Brazil and Malaysia among others. Franklin Covey is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Franklin Covey Co. - Key Facts
Franklin Covey Co. - Key Employees
Franklin Covey Co. - Key Employee Biographies
Franklin Covey Co. - Major Products and Services
Franklin Covey Co. - History
Franklin Covey Co. - Company Statement
Franklin Covey Co. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Franklin Covey Co. - Business Description
Franklin Covey Co. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Franklin Covey Co. - Strengths
Franklin Covey Co. - Weaknesses
Franklin Covey Co. - Opportunities
Franklin Covey Co. - Threats
Franklin Covey Co. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Franklin Covey Co., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Author
List of Tables
Franklin Covey Co., Key Facts
Franklin Covey Co., Key Employees
Franklin Covey Co., Key Employee Biographies
Franklin Covey Co., Major Products and Services
Franklin Covey Co., History
Franklin Covey Co., Subsidiaries
Franklin Covey Co., Key Competitors
Franklin Covey Co., Ratios based on current share price
Franklin Covey Co., Annual Ratios
Franklin Covey Co. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios
Franklin Covey Co., Interim Ratios
Franklin Covey Co., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Franklin Covey Co., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Franklin Covey Co., Ratio Charts
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
- Learning Tree International, Inc.
- GP Strategies Corporation
- Forum Corporation
- Development Dimensions International, Inc.
- CRA International, Inc.
- American Management Association