This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HDR, Inc. (HDR) is a construction company that offers architecture, engineering, planning, development, construction, and related services. The company provides its services to various sectors such as architecture, federal, industrial, mining, oil and gas, power, private development, transportation, waste, and water and natural resources sector projects across different countries throughout the world. It focuses on various projects primarily in the mining, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors of the general contracting industry. The company categorizes its services into design-build; economics and finance; environmental; and real estate and right-of-way. It has presence in more than various locations across Australia, Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. HDR is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
HDR, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 11, 2017: HDR Forms New Architectural Engineering Leadership Team
Dec 05, 2017: HDR’s Dallas Jail Medical and Mental Health Modifications project wins Justice Facility Review Award
Nov 16, 2017: HDR project earns top Montana Engineering honor
Nov 14, 2017: HDR wins Evidence-Based Design Touchstone Award
Nov 01, 2017: HDR-designed Shirley Ryan AbilityLab takes Gold in Modern Healthcare Design Awards
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- HDR, Inc. - Key Facts
- HDR, Inc. - Key Employees
- HDR, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- HDR, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
- HDR, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- HDR, Inc. - History
- HDR, Inc. - Company Statement
- HDR, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- HDR, Inc. - Business Description
- HDR, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HDR, Inc. - Strengths
- HDR, Inc. - Weaknesses
- HDR, Inc. - Opportunities
- HDR, Inc. - Threats
- HDR, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Dec 11, 2017: HDR Forms New Architectural Engineering Leadership Team
- Nov 16, 2017: HDR project earns top Montana Engineering honor
- Nov 14, 2017: HDR wins Evidence-Based Design Touchstone Award
- Nov 01, 2017: HDR-designed Shirley Ryan AbilityLab takes Gold in Modern Healthcare Design Awards
- Oct 12, 2017: HDR welcomes Rod Brauer as central region water director
- Jun 28, 2017: Julie Robertson named Vice President of Community Outreach for IIDA's Northland chapter
- Jun 15, 2017: George Little to retire from HDR: Eric Keen will be next Chairman and CEO
- May 19, 2017: FHWA recognizes HDR projects in Colorado and Oregon for Environmental Excellence
- Apr 27, 2017: World’s longest floating bridge becomes third HDR project to win American Council of Engineering Companies’ Highest Award
- Feb 24, 2017: ACEC recognizes Five HDR projects for 2017 Engineering Excellence Awards
- HDR, Inc., Key Facts
- HDR, Inc., Key Employees
- HDR, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- HDR, Inc., Key Operational Employees
- HDR, Inc., Major Products and Services
- HDR, Inc., History
- HDR, Inc., Other Locations
- HDR, Inc., Subsidiaries
- HDR, Inc., Key Competitors