1h Free Analyst TimeDomtar Corp (UFS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Domtar Corp (Domtar) is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet papers. It designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide range of fine paper products for a variety of consumers, including merchants, retail outlets, stationers, printers, publishers, converters, and end-users. It also manufactures paper grade, fluff and specialty pulp. The company offers communication papers, specialty and packaging papers, and absorbent hygiene products. Domtar also markets and produces a broad line of incontinence care products that are marketed under brands such as Attends, Reassure, Indasec and IncoPack. It owns and operates Domtar Distribution Group, a network of paper distribution facilities. The company carries out its manufacturing operations in the US and Canada. Domtar is headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, the US.
Domtar Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2021: Domtar Corporation Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
Aug 13, 2020: Domtar orders Voith BlueLine recycled stock preparation system for Kingsport Tennessee Mill Conversion Project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Domtar Corp - Key Facts
- Domtar Corp - Key Employees
- Domtar Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Domtar Corp - Major Products and Services
- Domtar Corp - History
- Domtar Corp - Company Statement
- Domtar Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Domtar Corp - Business Description
- Product Category: Absorbent Hygiene Products
- Product Category: Communication Papers
- Product Category: Market Pulp
- Product Category: Specialty and Packaging Papers
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Other Foreign Countries
- Geographical Segment: United States
- Domtar Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Domtar Corp - Strengths
- Domtar Corp - Weaknesses
- Domtar Corp - Opportunities
- Domtar Corp - Threats
- Domtar Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 11, 2021: Domtar Corporation Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
- Aug 13, 2020: Domtar orders Voith BlueLine recycled stock preparation system for Kingsport Tennessee Mill Conversion Project
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Domtar Corp, Key Facts
- Domtar Corp, Key Employees
- Domtar Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Domtar Corp, Major Products and Services
- Domtar Corp, History
- Domtar Corp, Subsidiaries
- Domtar Corp, Key Competitors
- Domtar Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Domtar Corp, Annual Ratios
- Domtar Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Domtar Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Domtar Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Westrock Co
- Veritiv Corp
- Resolute Forest Products Inc
- Packaging Corporation of America
- P. H. Glatfelter Co
- Neenah Inc
- International Paper Co
- Impreso, Inc.
- Clearwater Paper Corp