This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSTRABAG International GmbH (STRABAG), a subsidiary of Strabag SE, is a provider of engineering and construction services. The company designs, develops, constructs, and maintains various transportation and civil engineering projects. The company's key business activities include construction of bridges, dams, hydroelectric power plants, ground engineering and harbor facilities, airports, liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanks and tunnels among others. Strabag also offers consultancy services for complex construction projects. The company offers various markets including oil, gas, petrochemical, water supply, waste water, cement, transportation, infrastructure, industrial buildings, and power facilities. It has operational presence in various countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. STRABAG is headquartered in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- STRABAG International GmbH - Key Facts
- STRABAG International GmbH - Key Employees
- STRABAG International GmbH - Major Products and Services
- STRABAG International GmbH - History
- STRABAG International GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- STRABAG International GmbH - Business Description
- STRABAG International GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- STRABAG International GmbH - Strengths
- STRABAG International GmbH - Weaknesses
- STRABAG International GmbH - Opportunities
- STRABAG International GmbH - Threats
- STRABAG International GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- STRABAG International GmbH, Key Facts
- STRABAG International GmbH, Key Employees
- STRABAG International GmbH, Major Products and Services
- STRABAG International GmbH, History
- STRABAG International GmbH, Other Locations
- STRABAG International GmbH, Subsidiaries
- STRABAG International GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Trapp Construction International GmbH
- Linde Gmbh
- ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co KG