1h Free Analyst TimeCoreSite Realty Corp (COR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CoreSite Realty Corp (CoreSite), a subsidiary of American Tower Corp provides data center and interconnection solutions to its customers in the major North American communication markets. It caters to leading carriers and mobile operators, content and cloud providers, media and entertainment companies and global enterprises. The company provides flexible data center product offerings for various customer needs from standard cabinets to build-to-suit data centers. It offers various products including cabinet-by-cabinet, private cages, and private data center suites. CoreSite’s interconnection offerings includes cross-connects, inter-site connectivity, Open Cloud Exchange and Any2 Exchange for Internet peering exchange. CoreSite is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
CoreSite Realty Corp Key Recent Developments
Jan 06, 2022: CoreSite announces new senior leadership appointments
Nov 29, 2021: CoreSite’s VA3 data center powered by 100% renewable energy
Oct 28, 2021: CoreSite Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Jul 29, 2021: CoreSite Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Apr 29, 2021: CoreSite publishes Q1 2021 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Facts
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Employees
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Major Products and Services
- CoreSite Realty Corp - History
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Company Statement
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Business Description
- CoreSite Realty Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Strengths
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Weaknesses
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Opportunities
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Threats
- CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 06, 2022: CoreSite announces new senior leadership appointments
- Nov 29, 2021: CoreSite’s VA3 data center powered by 100% renewable energy
- Oct 28, 2021: CoreSite Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Jul 29, 2021: CoreSite Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Apr 29, 2021: CoreSite publishes Q1 2021 financial results
- Apr 05, 2021: CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Feb 04, 2021: CoreSite Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Feb 01, 2021: Michael Millegan Joins CoreSite Realty Corporation’s Board of Directors
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Facts
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Employees
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Major Products and Services
- CoreSite Realty Corp, History
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Other Locations
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Subsidiaries
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Competitors
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Annual Ratios
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- CoreSite Realty Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zayo Group LLC
- Switch Inc
- STACK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Sabey Corporation
- RagingWire Data Centers
- Quality Technology Services Holding LLC
- NTT Communications Corp
- Lumen Technologies Inc
- Internap Corp
- Flexential Corp
- Equinix Inc
- Digital Realty Trust Inc
- Cyxtera Technologies Inc
- CyrusOne Inc
- AT&T Inc