This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsG.L. Pharma GmbH (G.L. Pharma) is a pharmaceutical company that provides a product mix of novel pharmaceutical drugs and branded generic drugs. The company’s core competence concentrates on therapeutic areas of cardiovascular, central nervous system, urology, cancer and opioid substitution therapy. It also has various products under development for treating vitamin B1 deficiency, opioid use disorder, severe pain, narcotic, epilepsy, overactive bladder, moderate pain, nausea, emesis, and muscle spasms among others. G.L. Pharma distributes products to several markets across the world with its own marketing structures in Austria and Eastern Europe. The company has production sites in Lannach, Graz, and Vienna, Austria. G.L. Pharma is headquartered in Lannach, Austria.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Key Facts
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Key Employees
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Major Products and Services
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - History
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Business Description
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Strengths
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Weaknesses
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Opportunities
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Threats
- G.L. Pharma GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Key Facts
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Key Employees
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Major Products and Services
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, History
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Other Locations
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Subsidiaries
- G.L. Pharma GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ChironWells GmbH
- SANOCHEMIA Pharmazeutika GmbH
- Kwizda Pharma GmbH
- Amynon Biotech Gmbh
- AOP Health