1h Free Analyst TimeBailian Group Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBailian Group Co Ltd (Bailian Group) is a Chinese state-owned enterprise. The company primarily operates retail stores under various formats including shopping malls, supermarkets, department stores, outlet, large stores, convenience stores, specialty retail formats, operating non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, automotive, chemical light, electrical, timber and fuel. It is also involved in e-commerce, logistics, consumer services, electronic information, and other fields. The company performs operations through its subsidiaries Shanghai Yibai (Group) Co. Ltd., Hualian (Group) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Friendship (Group) Co., Ltd., and Shanghai Materials (Group) Corporation. It offers product online through Bailian E-commerce Co., Ltd. Bailian Group is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - History
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Business Description
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Strengths
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Threats
- Bailian Group Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, History
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Bailian Group Co Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Chongqing Department Store Co Ltd
- China Resources Vanguard Co. Ltd.
- Walmart Inc
- Hefei Department Store Group Co Ltd
- GOME Retail Holdings Ltd
- Dashang Co.,Ltd.