The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSimCorp AS (SimCorp) provides integrated investment management solutions to the financial services market. The company’s product portfolio includes front office, back office data, and reporting solutions. It offers products to financial firms operating in sectors, such as asset management, life and pension funds, insurance, treasury, asset services, wealth management, sovereign wealth funds, fund management, and central banks. It also offers front-to-back investment management platform, ecosystem of partners, services, and third-party connections. The company also provides various solutions, which include investment management, market, and reference data management, client communications, cloud and managed services, consulting services, and partner ecosystem. The company has business presence across Europe, North America, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific regions. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SimCorp AS - Key Facts
- SimCorp AS - Key Employees
- SimCorp AS - Key Employee Biographies
- SimCorp AS - Major Products and Services
- SimCorp AS - History
- SimCorp AS - Company Statement
- SimCorp AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SimCorp AS - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Asia and Australia
- Geographical Segment: Corporate Functions
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Research and Development
- Geographical Segment: SimCorp Sofia
- R&D Overview
- SimCorp AS - Corporate Strategy
- SimCorp AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SimCorp AS - Strengths
- SimCorp AS - Weaknesses
- SimCorp AS - Opportunities
- SimCorp AS - Threats
- SimCorp AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- SimCorp AS, Key Facts
- SimCorp AS, Key Employees
- SimCorp AS, Key Employee Biographies
- SimCorp AS, Major Products and Services
- SimCorp AS, History
- SimCorp AS, Other Locations
- SimCorp AS, Subsidiaries
- SimCorp AS, Key Competitors
- SimCorp AS, Ratios based on current share price
- SimCorp AS, Annual Ratios
- SimCorp AS, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- SimCorp AS, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- SimCorp AS, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Linedata Services SA
- Computer Services Inc
- Temenos AG
- Fiserv Inc
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc