80% off the standard price of these reports and forecasts.
Moreover, this subscription entitles your entire organization to have access to all
of the more than 200 international reports and forecasts that are published by ISA, and your own webpage will be created for you and your colleagues to access all of the reports and forecasts included in the ISA Global Intelligence Subscription.
The ISA Global Intelligence Subscription provides your organization with the most up-to-date information and analysis for more than 190 international markets. Each report and forecast included in this subscription is updated continuously and released on a monthly basis.
This subscription includes:
- All 118 ISA Country Reports
- All 8 ISA Region Reports
- Economic Forecasts for more than 180 countries
- Risk Forecasts for more than 180 countries
- The weekly ISA Global Update newsletter
- The ISA Monthly Update international issues-to-watch newsletter
- Access to ISA analysts
- Your own webpage containing all ISA reports and forecasts
Many of the world's leading companies, financial institutions, government bodies and universities already subscribe to ISA and over 98% of subscribers re-subscribe each year. This is due to the fact that the subscription provides them with the most up-to-date and insightful analysis of the key business, economic, political and demographic issues impacting their international activities.
Moreover, the information, data and analysis included in ISA's reports and forecasts is easily integrated into subscribers' reports, newsletters, presentations and intranets. This allows the entire organization to benefit from ISA's wealth of international expertise.
The publisher utilizes hundreds of local, national and international news and information sources for the creation and maintaining of all its reports and forecasts. Each news and information source is regularly checked to ensure accuracy and impartiality.
Analysts constantly monitor all sources of news and information to provide up-to-the-minute coverage for all of the countries and regions covered.
- 900+ International Information and Data Sources
- Internal Analysis
- Preliminary Forecasts
- Review of 20+ Other Economic Forecast Sources Up-to-the-Minute Monitoring of Data and Events
- Application of Global and non-Economic Factors
- Monthly Economic Forecast Release
Key Forecast Variables:
- Local Economic Issues
- Global Economic Trends
- Regional Economic Trends
- Political Risk Factors
- Government Policy
- Demographic Trends
- Commodity Prices