The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMersen SA (Mersen), formerly Groupe Carbone Lorraine SA, is a manufacturer of electrical power and advanced materials. It design and innovate solutions to address its clients need in specific markets. The company's product portfolio includes electrical protection and control, solutions for power management, anticorrosion equipment, graphite specialties, and power transfer technologies. Mersen offers products to several markets such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, and process industries including metalworking, die-casting, glass making, and others. It also offers products to several other industries such as defense, HVAC, elevators, outdoor led lighting, and building. The company operates its business in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania through its subsidiaries and representative offices. Mersen is headquartered in Courbevoie, Paris, France.
Mersen SA Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 28, 2023: Mersen Strengthens its Executive Committee with two appointments
Mar 27, 2023: Mersen Strengthens its Executive Committee Wth Two Appointments
Aug 09, 2022: Heilind Electronics to Exhibit at Solar Power International
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mersen SA - Key Facts
- Mersen SA - Key Employees
- Mersen SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Mersen SA - Major Products and Services
- Mersen SA - History
- Mersen SA - Company Statement
- Mersen SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mersen SA - Business Description
- Business Segment: Advanced Materials
- Business Segment: Electrical Power
- Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the world
- Mersen SA - Corporate Strategy
- Mersen SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mersen SA - Strengths
- Mersen SA - Weaknesses
- Mersen SA - Opportunities
- Mersen SA - Threats
- Mersen SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Mersen SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 28, 2023: Mersen Strengthens its Executive Committee with two appointments
- Mar 27, 2023: Mersen Strengthens its Executive Committee Wth Two Appointments
- Aug 09, 2022: Heilind Electronics to Exhibit at Solar Power International
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Mersen SA, Key Facts
- Mersen SA, Key Employees
- Mersen SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Mersen SA, Major Products and Services
- Mersen SA, History
- Mersen SA, Subsidiaries
- Mersen SA, Key Competitors
- Mersen SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Mersen SA, Annual Ratios
- Mersen SA, Interim Ratios
- Mersen SA, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Mersen SA, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Mersen SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Toyo Tanso Co Ltd
- SGL Carbon SE
- Tokai Carbon Co Ltd
- Cooper Bussmann, Inc.
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- Velcon Filters LLC