The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mersen SA (Mersen), formerly known as Groupe Carbone Lorraine SA, is a manufacturer of electrical power and advanced materials. It design and innovate solutions to address its clients need in specific markets. The company’s product portfolio comprises solutions such as carbon products, graphite products and electrical components for high temperature conditions besides enhancing industrial performance of its customers. It offers products to several markets such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, and process industries such as metalworking, die-casting, and glassmaking. The company operates its business in Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Oceania through its subsidiaries and representative offices. Mersen is headquartered in Courbevoie, Paris, France.
Mersen SA Key Recent Developments
May 18,2017: Change of Mersen's Board of Directors Chairman
Apr 26,2017: Mersen: Organic growth in sales of 4.9% in Q1 2017
Apr 10,2017: Changes to Mersen's Board of Directors
Mar 08,2017: Mersen: 2016 full-year results
Jan 31,2017: Mersen Wins a Large Order from Siemens Linked to European Electricity
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mersen SA - Key Facts
- Mersen SA - Key Employees
- Mersen SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Mersen SA - Major Products and Services
- Mersen SA - History
- Mersen SA - Company Statement
- Mersen SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Mersen SA - Business Description
- Mersen SA - Corporate Strategy
- Mersen SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mersen SA - Strengths
- Mersen SA - Weaknesses
- Mersen SA - Opportunities
- Mersen SA - Threats
- Mersen SA - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Mersen SA, Recent Deals Summary
- May 18, 2017: Change of Mersen's Board of Directors Chairman
- Apr 26, 2017: Mersen: Organic growth in sales of 4.9% in Q1 2017
- Apr 10, 2017: Changes to Mersen's Board of Directors
- Mar 08, 2017: Mersen: 2016 full-year results
- Jan 31, 2017: Mersen Wins a Large Order from Siemens Linked to European Electricity
- Sep 13, 2016: Mersen Steps up its Operational Excellence Plan
- Jul 28, 2016: Mersen: +1.4%-Sales organic growth in the second-quarter2016
- Jul 28, 2016: Mersen H1 net income down
- Jun 01, 2016: Mersen to Exhibit During ITEC 2016 (IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Exhibition), June 27-29, 2016
- Apr 27, 2016: Mersen: First-quarter 2016 sales
- Ratio Definitions
- Mersen SA, Key Facts
- Mersen SA, Key Employees
- Mersen SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Mersen SA, Major Products and Services
- Mersen SA, History
- Mersen SA, Subsidiaries
- Mersen SA, Key Competitors
- Mersen SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Mersen SA, Annual Ratios
- Mersen SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Mersen SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Mersen SA, Interim Ratios
- Mersen SA, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mersen SA, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Mersen SA, Ratio Charts