This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is an upstream oil and gas company that carries out exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in Kuwait. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation. It is also involved in onshore and offshore surveys, well drilling and development of producing fields. KOC also transports crude from the producing assets to the customers. It also manages shipping operations associated with the crude exports from Kuwait Ports. The company also provides marine technical support, firefighting services and oil spill combating and consultancy services. It has offices in Kuwait and London. KOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2017: State-Owned Energy Company Targets Increased Oil And Gas Output In Kuwait
Nov 19, 2017: KOC: Kuwait's Production Capacity Stands At 3.15 Million Bpd, Committed To OPEC Output Cut
Nov 15, 2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo Wins Major Order From Kuwaiti Oil And Gas Industry
Nov 05, 2017: Next Phase Of Jurassic Development Is Due For Bids In February 2018
Oct 17, 2017: Tendeka Secures Trio Of Middle East Contracts
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Facts
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Employees
- Kuwait Oil Co - Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Oil Co - History
- Kuwait Oil Co - Company Statement
- Kuwait Oil Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Kuwait Oil Co - Business Description
- Kuwait Oil Co - Corporate Strategy
- Kuwait Oil Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kuwait Oil Co - Strengths
- Kuwait Oil Co - Weaknesses
- Kuwait Oil Co - Opportunities
- Kuwait Oil Co - Threats
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Competitors
- Nov 15, 2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo Wins Major Order From Kuwaiti Oil And Gas Industry
- Oct 17, 2017: Tendeka Secures Trio Of Middle East Contracts
- Oct 10, 2017: Tendeka Wins Multi-Million-Pound Lower Completion Contract In Middle East
- Sep 20, 2017: L&T wins contract to build crude oil pipeline in Kuwait
- Sep 18, 2017: Weir BDK receives supplier approval from Kuwait Oil Company
- Aug 16, 2017: Saipem Awarded New Onshore E&C Contract In Kuwait Worth Approximately 850 Million USD
- Jun 13, 2017: Petrofac secures five-year training agreement with Kuwait Oil
- Mar 28, 2017: Petrofac Awarded $1.3 Billion Project In Kuwait
- Dec 12, 2016: Kuwait Oil Company Awards Black & Veatch Contract For Technology License For SRU And AGRU To Support Jurassic Field Natural Gas Processing
- Dec 06, 2016: KOC: Ratqa Refinery To Begin Heavy Oil Production In 2018 End
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Facts
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Employees
- Kuwait Oil Co, Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Oil Co, History
- Kuwait Oil Co, Other Locations
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Competitors