The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hyosung Corporation (Hyosung) is an industrial conglomerate which operates in diverse industries including chemicals, construction, industrial materials, information and communication, power and industrial systems, textiles and trade. The company produces a wide range of products including fibers, tire cords, automotive seatbelt yarns, airbag fabric, spandex, transformers, pet bottles, ATM machines, motors, pumps, carpets, gear reducers and generators for power plants, and plastic wrapping films. Hyosung also manufactures wind power turbines and charging systems for alternative energy. The company operates through its affiliates and subsidiaries across Asia Pacific, the Americas and Europe. Hyosung is headquartered in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Hyosung Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2017: Hyosung President Cho Hyun Joon Takes the Company to a Higher Level on the Back of New Materials and Big Data Platform Business
Aug 11, 2017: Hyosung Profit Expected to Top 1 Trillion Won for Second Straight Year Under Chairman Cho Hyun-joon’s Leadership
Jul 20, 2017: Hyosung announces group’s representative director
Apr 13, 2017: S. Korea’s Hyosung Eying Iran Polypropylene Deal
Nov 08, 2016: Hyosung To Build PP & LPG Plant In Southern Ba Ria Vung Tau With $1.2 Billion Investment
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Hyosung Corporation - Key Facts
- Hyosung Corporation - Key Employees
- Hyosung Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Hyosung Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Hyosung Corporation - History
- Hyosung Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Hyosung Corporation - Business Description
- Hyosung Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hyosung Corporation - Strengths
- Hyosung Corporation - Weaknesses
- Hyosung Corporation - Opportunities
- Hyosung Corporation - Threats
- Hyosung Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sep 08, 2017: Hyosung President Cho Hyun Joon Takes the Company to a Higher Level on the Back of New Materials and Big Data Platform Business
- Aug 11, 2017: Hyosung Profit Expected to Top 1 Trillion Won for Second Straight Year Under Chairman Cho Hyun-joon’s Leadership
- Nov 08, 2016: Hyosung To Build PP & LPG Plant In Southern Ba Ria Vung Tau With $1.2 Billion Investment
- Ratio Definitions
- Hyosung Corporation, Key Facts
- Hyosung Corporation, Key Employees
- Hyosung Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Hyosung Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Hyosung Corporation, History
- Hyosung Corporation, Other Locations
- Hyosung Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Hyosung Corporation, Key Competitors
- Hyosung Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- Hyosung Corporation, Annual Ratios
- Hyosung Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Hyosung Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Hyosung Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Hyosung Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Hyosung Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Taihan Textile Co., Ltd.
- Posco Daewoo Corporation
- Nisshinbo Holdings Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- LG Chem Ltd
- Korea Engineering and Construction Co Inc
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd
- Hanwha Chemical Corp
- Doosan Corporation