1h Free Analyst TimeDigi International Inc (DGII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsDigi International Inc (Digi) is a provider of IoT connectivity services, products and solutions. The company offers embedded and wireless modules, communication sub-assemblies, enterprise and industrial routers, and finished products. It also provides services, including professional services, wireless temperature, employee task management services, condition-based monitoring services. Digi International markets its products under Rabbit, Digi XBee, Digi, Connect, Digi Remote Manager and OpenGear brand names. It serves energy, industrial, medical, retail, and transportation industries. The company has business presence in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific. Digi is headquartered in Hopkins, Minnesota, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Digi International Inc - Key Facts
- Digi International Inc - Key Employees
- Digi International Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Digi International Inc - Major Products and Services
- Digi International Inc - History
- Digi International Inc - Company Statement
- Digi International Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Digi International Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Business Segment: IoT Products and Services
- Business Segment: IoT Solutions
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: North America, primarily United States
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Target Markets
- R&D Overview
- Digi International Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Digi International Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Digi International Inc - Strengths
- Digi International Inc - Weaknesses
- Digi International Inc - Opportunities
- Digi International Inc - Threats
- Digi International Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Digi International Inc, Key Facts
- Digi International Inc, Key Employees
- Digi International Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Digi International Inc, Major Products and Services
- Digi International Inc, History
- Digi International Inc, Other Locations
- Digi International Inc, Subsidiaries
- Digi International Inc, Key Competitors
- Digi International Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Digi International Inc, Annual Ratios
- Digi International Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Digi International Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Digi International Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lantronix Inc
- A10 Networks Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Sierra Wireless Inc
- EMCORE Corp
- Harmonic Inc
- KVH Industries Inc
- Inseego Corp
- CalAmp Corp